The best RESP calculator on the internet. Clearly, I am biased.
- Annual contributions and/or lump sums
- The tax on funds dispensed from a private corporation is accounted for.
- Asset allocation, projected returns, and inflation are customizable.
- Annual tax drag on different investment income types accounted for.
- Tax on the proportion of capital gains realized when money is transferred from a taxable account into an RESP are accounted for automatically.
- Tax upon extraction is factored in for the parental income level for the taxable or corporate account and the student income tax bill is assumed to be zero.
- RESP Basic Anatomy
- Optimizing RESP Contributions
- Optimizing RESP Withdrawals
- The Canada Revenue Agency RESP Info