The best RESP withdrawal calculator on the internet… OK, I think it is the only one. But, still pretty good.
- Enter in your RESP value for CESG, accumulated income, and contributions
- Budget using student income from jobs and RESP
- Estimates how an Educational Assistance Payment will be drawn
- Determine how much return of capital to draw
- Estimates student taxes to help plan an efficient liquidation. Account for tuition tax credits.
- Estimate penalties if the RESP is not drained and you don’t roll it into your RRSP
- Customize with your own values and their are federal/provincial tax estimators running in the background.
- RESP Basic Anatomy
- Optimizing RESP Withdrawals
- Optimizing RESP Contributions
- The Canada Revenue Agency RESP Info
- Tuition Tax Credits